A beautiful, healthy smile is known to be a confidence booster, and it’s often the first impression others get of us. At Gentle Family Dentistry, we understand that a smile you are proud to show off can make all the difference. That’s why our Stephens City, VA dental office offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services. No matter your needs, we can help you get a bright, beautiful smile that you’ll love.
Professional Teeth Whitening
One of the fastest and easiest ways to improve the appearance of your smile is through teeth whitening. With one simple procedure, you can remove stains and discoloration and take years off your smile.
There are a few ways that teeth can become discolored over time:
- Drinks, including coffee and wine
- Foods, including berries and tomato-based sauces
The surface of your teeth is porous, which means that things like tannins, deep-colored fruit juices, and more can seep into the microscopic holes and cause staining.
Enter professional teeth whitening options. We offer our patients both an easy at-home whitening method and immediate results with an in-office procedure.
- Gradually whiten your smile, or get a touch-up in between your regular visits, with our at-home teeth whitening regimen. To start, you’ll visit our office for a set of custom-fit trays to take home. We’ll also send you home with a professional-strength whitening gel. At home, fill the trays with the gel and wear on the schedule your dentist recommends to achieve a brighter, whiter smile over time.
- Take advantage of our in-office whitening option to see a difference immediately. This is a perfect option for teeth whitening before a big event, or other times when you’re wanting to get fast, dramatic results. Our trained professionals will give you teeth that are up to 8 shades brighter in just a single visit!
One of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures, porcelain veneers can change the look of your smile subtly, dramatically, and anywhere in between.
Veneers are thin porcelain shells that are bonded to the front side of teeth to hide imperfections. Some of the reasons to use porcelain veneers include:
- Correcting stains that whitening can’t
- Covering cosmetic chips or cracks
- Reshaping worn or misshapen teeth
- Adjusting misaligned, crowded, or gapped teeth
Porcelain veneers are a popular choice in cosmetic dentistry due to their long-lasting nature – they can last up to 15 years! You will work with your team of dental professionals to design your ideal smile, and in as few as two visits, your transformation will come to life.
Tooth Bonding & Contouring
For a more affordable way to address cosmetic concerns, consider bonding or contouring. Both of these procedures are minimally invasive and require only one appointment to see results.
- The tooth bonding procedure involves applying a resin to teeth and hardening that resin with a special light. The resin can be put on teeth to fill in gaps, chips, and cracks, as well as to cover up stubborn stains.
- Tooth contouring involves reshaping of teeth to achieve a more uniform smile. In a contouring procedure, small amounts of enamel is removed in order to even out misshapen teeth.
Our Stephens City, VA dentists can help you achieve a beautiful smile in no time thanks to bonding and contouring.
If you’re looking for a complete overhaul of your smile, consider a smile makeover. Our team of professionals will work side-by-side with you to determine your concerns and design your dream smile. The personalized treatment plan they develop is tailored to your needs and may include one or more cosmetic procedures that will get you a dazzling smile you’ll want to show off all the time.
Whether you’re looking for a subtle improvement or a drastic change, the team at Gentle Family Dentistry is ready to help. We will develop a treatment plan that addresses your goals and is respectful of your budget. Ready to get started? Call us today to schedule your appointment.